Thursday, December 13, 2012

Milestones in the Park

August, 2012

We spend a lot of time outside at parks and playgrounds throughout Elmhurst.  On this particular day, we went to a park in Wheaton with some friends.  When I gave Elsie the "one last thing" warning, she decided she wanted to ask a boy to join her on the teeter totter.  This was big for Elsie, because it was the first time she had talked to a new kids without the parents being involved.  She just went right up to him and asked if her wanted to go on the teeter totter with her!  So proud of my shy Elsie!

And another big milestone:  Elsie is pumping her legs on the swing!


I don't get to take many pictures at the park because I am normally playing with the kids, but I was happy to have captured these moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment