Thursday, October 10, 2013

Issac turns 7 weeks old!

Two Mondays ago, Isaac turned 7 weeks old!

The Gaetos hosted us for a yummy risotto dinner (Mommy's favorite), and Isaac enjoyed a little nap in Jen's arms!

Isaac was super pleasant one day when Elsie and Duncan were napping.  We played on the floor for a while and I got some fantastic pictures of our baby Isaac smiling and talking to me!  He has some really cute dimples trying to poke through the chubby cheeks!





In the afternoons after everyone wakes up from naps and Isaac has been fed, we head outside to play.

In the daylight, you can see the color of Isaac's eyes.  While they are still a little grayish, you can see only blue hues - no brown.  So it looks like we will have ourselves another blue-eyed boy!

Our three beautiful children!

I love how Isaac is already showing the big kids that he is the center of attention!  Move over Elsie and Duncan!

Hanging out with big sis!

Mommy had a particularly rough morning one day.  I was short on sleep, Isaac was having a tough time falling asleep, Duncan wanted to go outside to play, and Elsie wanted to read a book.  I was feeling really overwhelmed.  And then, in the afternoon, instead of putting Isaac in his crib to nap like I usually do, I just held him and let him sleep in my arms.  It made me feel so much better!  Maybe what Isaac and I both needed was a good cuddle!

No comments:

Post a Comment