Sunday, February 28, 2010

Enjoying her birthday month

Elsie has been enjoying her new birthday toys. She now really loves her pony, rocking to the ridiculously annoying song, "I'm a little pony...". The worst part is that Jack thinks it is funny to send me texts during the day reminding me of this great song!

Elsie also really loves her bike. She likes to go really fast down the long hallway! Elsie has figured out that her feet belong on the petals, but she can't reach. She just holds them out there, letting the petals bang her feet when they come around.
During Elsie's 1-year checkup, we received Elsie's latest stats:
she now weighs 23lbs, 6oz; she measures 30.5" tall (she is now in the 90th percentile, so I guess her legs are finally growing!); her head is 47cm around.

I have been a bit tardy with my photos from school this month. The teachers made Elsie a beautiful crown for her birthday. From what they told me, she loved it and kept it on for most of the day. She shared it with Ava for a while and the girls both had a good laugh. You will see a few of Elsie's favorite things in these photos: walking around with the giraffe; laughing at herself in the mirror; and playing with the panda bear on the yoga mat.

Here is Elsie hanging with her friends, Remy and Ava.

A few weeks of school updates:

No comments:

Post a Comment