Sunday, November 1, 2009

Elsie turns 37 weeks old

Elsie turned 37 weeks old on Tuesday.

Elsie's favorite thing to do is stand. The only reason she crawls is to go somewhere new to stand! We installed our new baby gate around the stove just in time for the cold weather. Elsie enjoys looking at the fire in the stove (even if it is just a gas stove!).

Look at me Dad! No hands! These keys sure feel good on my gums!

Elsie came home one day with a super-cute white shirt ruined by lunch that day. I was a little annoyed until her teacher e-mailed me these photos!! It looks like Elsie was really having a lot of fun! We now know that Elsie loves ravioli!

Oh wow! There is more in this bib!

Oh, I think I found a much easier way to get every...last...bit! Yum, yum, yum!

And the update from school:

No comments:

Post a Comment